Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:25 am

Hi all,

I'm fighting against the following problem: at the end of my Excel report I save my binary in XLSX format (see pic) ... everything is fine.

When I try to save it in PDF format (see pic) all my decimals are formatted with the POINT (.) instead of COMMA (,)


Can somebody help me ?
User avatar

luca.demori
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:55 pm

Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:53 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated to test your case with our latest Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:12.3.8, but didn't reproduce your problem. In order to accurately investigate your issue, please provide us with your full testing code as well as your input file(if any). You also send them to us via email( [email protected]). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron