Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:58 am

Hi,

I am writing a plugin(Loaded dynamicly) and it that plugin I would like to use the spire.pdf and the new HtmlConverter plugin.

But I keep getting the error:

The conversion provider cann't be found.
Please make sure:
1. the folder "plugins" under the same folder of Spire.Pdf.dll
2. exists "plugins\HTMLConverter.dll" and other "plugins\*.dll

I have put the plugins folder in the right position (Printet the location using Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.Qt.HtmlConverter.PluginPath )

If I copy my code for the conversion to a standard Windows Forms app no problem. But in my plugin I keep getting the above error.

What can I do ?

pchansen
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:01 am

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please try to the following method to specify the Plugin Path directly. Here is the sample code.
Code: Select all
Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.Qt.HtmlConverter.PluginPath = @"E:\TestSweety\JulyTest\PdfTest\bin\Debug";


Best Regards,
Sweety

E-iceblue support team
User avatar

sweety1
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:14 am

Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:08 pm

I have the same issue in a 64bits Server with the HTMLConvertor-0.3.2.3-x64.zip plugins and spire.pdf.dll 3.2.52.56040.

this is happening in an ASP.NET 4.0 Website, Here´s my conversion code:

Code: Select all
        HtmlConverter.PluginPath = HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(@"..\bin\plugins");
        HtmlConverter.Convert(wUrlHtmlFile, wPathPdfFile,
                //enable javascript
                true,
                //load timeout
                120 * 1000,
                //page size
                new System.Drawing.SizeF(612, 792),
                //page margins
                new PdfMargins(1, 1, 1, 1),
                Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.LoadHtmlType.SourceCode);

luchezco
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:15 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please set "Enable 32-Bit Applications" to "true" in your IIS Application Pools Settings .

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi, I´ve already enabled 32 bit compatibility under Application Pool Settings, also tried with Classic and Integrated pipelines, and none of them worked.

Any ideas, why this happens?

luchezco
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:01 am

Hi,

Please use this line:
Code: Select all
HtmlConverter.PluginPath = context.Server.MapPath("~/bin/plugins");

If you still have the issue, please ensure the plugins from the below downloaded package.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/HTML ... .2.3.3.zip

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi,

Didn´t worked.

Also tried using the HTMLConvertor-0.3.2.3-x64 and HTMLConvertor-0.2.3.3, and keep having the same issue with both plugins

luchezco
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:20 am

Hi,

This is my application: http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/demo/HTMLToPDF.zip, please run it on your side and tell us if it works.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:55 am

Hello,

Have you run my application? Can it work on your side?
Thanks for your feedback.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi,

I´ve tried to run HTMLToPDF website withe the following App Pool configurations

.NET 4.0 App Pool - without 32 bits compatibility - integrated pipeline
.NET 4.0 App Pool - without 32 bits compatibility - classic pipeline
.NET 4.0 App Pool - with 32 bits compatibility - integrated pipeline
.NET 4.0 App Pool - with 32 bits compatibility - classic pipeline

An I keep having the same error:

Exception information:
Exception type: InvalidOperationException
Exception message: The conversion provider cann't be found.
Please make sure:
1. the folder "plugins" under the same folder of Spire.Pdf.dll
2. exists "plugins\HTMLConverter.dll" and other "plugins\*.dll"
at Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.Qt.HtmlConverter.Convert(String url, String fileName, Boolean enableJavaScript, Int32 timeout, SizeF pageSize, PdfMargins margins)
at _4297.Default.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\4297\4297\Default.aspx.cs:line 27
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

luchezco
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:53 am

Hi,

Please provide your operating system information and give a screenshot of Advanced Settings of your Application Pools you tested with 32 bit compatibility.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi,

I´ve attached a pdf with the OS information and the Pool Settings.

The other 32 bit compatible option I´ve tried is changing the Managed Pipeline Mode from Classic to Integrated
with the same error as a result

Thanks

luchezco
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:45 am

Hi,

Thanks for providing.
I ran HTMLToPDF.zip demo in our computer with the same OS information and the Pool Settings with Managed Pipeline Mode as Integrated as you, it worked well.
Please ensure you have the permission to visit the plugins folder in this demo.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:54 am

Hello,

Has your issue been resolved?
Thanks for your feedback.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi

No, I can´t get the library working.

Granted full access to all user groups and the issue is still there.

Have no idea how to make it work.

Do you?

Thanks

luchezco
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Return to Spire.PDF

cron