Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:57 pm

I am trying to convert source.xlsx to pdf document, from the example.zip attachment.
First sheet of source.xlsx "Таблица 1" has error during conversion: in the first column in some cells text is cropped. For example,cropped text in cell A18, as you can see in the output file result.pdf from attachment.

Converting code:
Code: Select all
       private static void ConvertToPfd(Stream source)
        {
            var workbook = new Workbook();
            workbook.LoadFromStream(excel);

            using var result = new FileStream("result.pdf", FileMode.Create, FileAccess.Write);
            workbook.SaveToStream(result, Spire.Xls.FileFormat.PDF);
        }


Version of product: Spire.XLS, Version=11.7.0.0
OS: Windows 10, 64bit

burz00m21
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:20 pm

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:35 am

Dear Igor,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I didn't find your input Excel file in the attachment. Meanwhile, the content of the result.pdf is different from that of source.xlsx in your previous post. Hence, please attach your input Excel to help us look into the cropped issue accurately. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:28 am

Yes, I forgot to add

burz00m21
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:20 pm

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:53 am

Hi,

Thanks for your timely assistance.
I have reproduced the issue that some content was cropped in the first column of sheet "Таблица 1". This issue has been logged into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREXLS-3456, once it is resolved or there is any update, I will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:24 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
I am writing to inform you that the reported bug SPIREXLS-3456 has been fixed. Please download the hotfix Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:11.11.2 from the following link.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:58 am

Hi,
Yes, now the text in cell A18 is not cropped, but the same problem occurs in the next cell A19. The first line of text is gone.
The conversion result is attached.

burz00m21
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:20 pm

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:31 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
I noticed that some text in cell A19 was missing, but it is in the last line rather than the first line. Here I attached my output for your reference. This issue has been forwarded to our Dev team with the ticket number SPIREXLS-3556. I will keep your informed once there is any progress. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:59 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
I am writing to inform you that the reported bug SPIREXLS-3556 has been fixed. Please download the hotfix Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:11.12.2 from the following link.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Return to Spire.PDF