Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:06 pm

Hello,
I have a word document with a Pages property in the header.
If I save that document as a PDF, the property becomes the following text: NPCC PMT
Cabecera.png


If the PAGES property is in the body, it works fine.

This occurs from versions higher than 7.3.2. of spire.

I send you the code, the example and the result.

Document doc = new Document();
doc.LoadFromFile(@"D:\Temp\\Test_15.docx");
doc.IsUpdateFields = true;
doc.SaveToFile(@"D:\Temp\\ConverToPDF.pdf");


Regards, and thank you very much.

LauraNM
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:23 pm

Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:42 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
I did a test with your document and noticed the issue you mentioned, I have logged this issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-9081, our developers will investigate and fix it, once the issue is fixed, I will inform you asap. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:13 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Office 8.4.0 hotfix, which has fixed the issue SPIREDOC-9081. Please download from the following links and have a test.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-office-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Office/8.4.0

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.PDF