Spire.OfficeViewer for .NET as a powerful Office Viewer component, is designed for developers to load Word, Excel, Presentation slides and PDF files and view them from Windows Forms Applications.

Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:33 am

Hello,

I use DocumentViewer, Spire.Office.
How could I figured out the page size(height and width) of loaded file?(not size of control width and height)
Is there any method to know file's size?

Thank you.

kelesym

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that Spire.OfficeViewer doesn't support to get page size of loaded file. But we have other products which support it.
Please tell us the format of file you need to handle. We will provide you with the corresponding product.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:48 am

I use Spire.OfficeViewer because of format issue.(xlsx, docx, word, and pdf)
Could I know what other products support that?

+

Using documentViewer1.ZoomTo(Spire.OfficeViewer.Forms.ZoomMode.FitWidth), horizontal scroll bar still remains.
The right side looks a little cut.
I think this method should be applied to width length and makes horizontal scrolling invisible.
Please check this issue, too.

Thank you.

kelesym

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 am

Hello,

Thanks for providing further information.
Spire.Office product can meet your requirement. I suggest that please download and install Spire.Office Platinum Version:3.0, you will get many live demos.

I have noticed the scroll bar issue and forwarded it to our dev team, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will notify you as soon as there is any update.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.OfficeViewer