If you want a specific feature which is not avaliable now to be supported by our product, please post it here. We’ll seriously consider adding it as a new feature in our future upgrades.

Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:49 pm

Hi!

I use FreeSpire.Office package in a Docker container hosted on Linux. My application threw an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error when converting excel to images. It looks like it is a bug described in release notes of Spire.XLS 9.5.6.

I tried to use two separate packages FreeSpire.Doc and FreeSpire.Xls but they don't work together.

Is it possible to update FreeSpire.Office package and include Spire.XLS hotfix version 9.5.6 in it?

ddemyanenko

Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:43 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry to tell you that we only upgrade our free version irregularly. I suggest you test your case with the latest commercial version Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:5.8.5, as it is more stable and contains more bug fixes.

Also, to help you better use our commercial version and remove the evaluation warning message, we have sent you a temporary (one month free) license via email. Please refer to this article to apply you license by license key.

If the issue still occurs after trying, to help us investigate further, please provide the following information. Thanks in avance.
1) The detailed information of your Linux system, E.g. CentOS 7, 64bit.
2) Your input Excel file and your docker file.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:17 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-icelue!
Have you tested the latest commercial version? Has your issue been resolved?
Looking forward to your feedback!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to New Feature Requests