I think I have done this incorrectly. Are there two hotfixes, one for Spire.Pdf and one for Spire.PdfViewer? Please advise. I cannot find Viewer hotfix, if there is one. Would latest eval incorporate it?
I have downloaded the HotFix spire.pdf_3.7.198 and copied these files
Spire.License.dll
Spire.License.xml
Spire.Pdf.dll
Spire.Pdf.XML
into the folder for the commercial eval of Spire.Pdf:
C:\Program Files (x86)\e-iceblue\Spire.Pdf\Bin\NET4.0
In my project, I reference the Spire.License.dll and the Spire.Pdf.dll from the folder above, and I also reference Spire.PdfViewer.Forms.dll from the folder for the commercial evaluation of that product.
Now, when I run the project, it crashes with a MissingMethodException at
var VIEWER = new Spire.PdfViewer.Forms.PdfDocumentViewer();
Here are the details:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Drawing.Rectangle sprᬰ.ᜄ()'.
at Spire.PdfViewer.Forms.PdfDocumentViewer.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities
Assembly Version: 14.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.0.23107.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities/14.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync
Assembly Version: 14.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.0.23107.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync/14.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.Utilities.Sync.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime
Assembly Version: 14.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.0.23107.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime/14.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Debugger.Runtime.dll
----------------------------------------
vshost32
Assembly Version: 14.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.0.23107.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tim/documents/visual%20studio%202015/Projects/SpireTest/SpireTest/bin/Debug/SpireTest.vshost.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml.Linq
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Data.DataSetExtensions
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.DataSetExtensions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.CSharp
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Data
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Deployment
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Net.Http
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
SpireTest
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///c:/users/tim/documents/visual%20studio%202015/Projects/SpireTest/SpireTest/bin/Debug/SpireTest.EXE
----------------------------------------
Spire.PdfViewer.Forms
Assembly Version: 2.10.0.6340
Win32 Version: 2.10.0.6340
CodeBase: file:///c:/users/tim/documents/visual%20studio%202015/Projects/SpireTest/SpireTest/bin/Debug/Spire.PdfViewer.Forms.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
Spire.Pdf
Assembly Version: 3.7.198.5040
Win32 Version: 3.7.198.5040
CodeBase: file:///c:/users/tim/documents/visual%20studio%202015/Projects/SpireTest/SpireTest/bin/Debug/Spire.Pdf.DLL
----------------------------------------