Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Hi

I wonder if anyone could be of assistance.

I currently have a 4 page PDF document that does not contain our company logo (as a heading) and address (on the footer) as this information is already on the pre-printed stationary when the documents are sent to the printer.

I've been tasked with creating these PDF documents online with our company logo / address inserted on the first page so that they can be viewed online.

I already have an image of the company logo, but I am struggling to find a way to insert this logo at a specific location at the top of the page and information in the footer using C# to merge the documents.

Is there anyone who can assist/done this task in C# before and could point/show me how to do this.

Thanks in advance
Dwight

dwighthylton
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:33 am

Hello,

Thanks for your interests in our Spire.PDF.
Please refer to the following tutorials on website for the details.
Add Header to Existing PDF in C#;
Add Footer to Existing PDF in C#;
If it can't fulfill your need, please provide your original Pdf file as well as your expected result. Then we will look into it and provide a solution accordingly. You could send them to us via email( [email protected]).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:05 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
I am writing to confirm whether the tutorials can fulfill your requirements or not. We appreciate that if you could give us any feedback. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron