Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:52 pm

Hello,
I purchased the Spire.Office for .NET package. I installed dll via nuget import for net core 3.1 web project. However, when converting word documents to pdf files, image files do not appear in the pdf content. How do I solve this? Below is the code I use.


using (Document document = new Document())
{
document.LoadFromFile(fileName);
document.SaveToFile("Test.pdf"), Spire.Doc.FileFormat.PDF);
}

ISMAILGERIS
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:26 am

Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:44 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Based on the information provided, I have simulated a Word document with an image and conducted preliminary testing using the latest version of Spire.Office(Spire.Office Platinum Version:7.12). However, I was unable to reproduce the issue you mentioned. In order to assist us in investigating your problem quickly and effectively, could you please provide the following information for our reference? You could attach them here or send them to us via email ([email protected]). Thanks in advance.
1) Your input Word file.
2) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 10, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.Doc