Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:53 am

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding the large file of approximately 200MB that you mentioned, kindly upload it to Google Drive or One Drive and share the download link with us. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:16 pm

Hello,

Can you please provide any Google Drive or One Drive link where I can upload my project.
Please restrict access to [email protected] & [email protected] email only.

Thanks and regards,
Umesh Asodekar
Last edited by Dasgupta on Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dasgupta
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:14 am

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:17 pm

Hello,

Please help us to resolve this issue on priority as this is blocking our client delivery.

Thanks and regards,
Umesh Asodekar

Dasgupta
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:14 am

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:26 pm

.

Dasgupta
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:14 am

Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:07 am

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
We regret to inform you that due to network restrictions and other reasons, we are currently unable to register for Google Drive or One Drive on our end. Therefore, we kindly request that you upload the file and share the download link with us via email at [email protected]. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to receiving the download link from you and thank you in advance for your assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:22 pm

Hello Annika.Zhou

I have shared you project via email on [email protected].

You must be getting mail with subject 'Regarding 'Hindi language not reflecting well in converted PDF' Forum Post'

I'm providing whole project in attachment. Also the postman request's export.
When I'm running your provided project in my local machine all language are showing well in converted PDF, But in my project module its not.

I'm using {{host}}/html-to-pdf-json API from provided postman export.

I'm attaching sample output files also.

Can you please help to find root cause of why some languages not getting correctly shown in generated PDF using my project module?

Thanks and regards,
Umesh Asodekar

Dasgupta
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:14 am

Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:58 am

Hello,

I appreciate the detailed information you provided.
After testing the project you shared and reviewing the screenshots you provided, it appears that your project is currently utilizing the "ConvertUtil.convertHtmlToPdf(htmlContent)" method from "html-to-pdf-json" instead of the recommended "ConvertUtil.convertHtmlToDocToPdf(htmlContent)" method. Upon inspecting the HTML file you provided using Google Chrome, I observed that the Hindi text appears as garbled characters in the browser. Our QT plugin method relies on the browser engine for conversion, leading to garbled Hindi text in the resulting PDF file. Conversely, using Spire.Doc to convert HTML to PDF follows Microsoft Word's standards, ensuring that the Hindi text displays correctly in the output file.
To address this issue and ensure proper display of Hindi text in the output PDF, I recommend modifying the code in your project to execute the "ConvertUtil.convertHtmlToDocToPdf(htmlContent)" method from the "html-to-pdf-json" API. I have attached the output file generated using the "ConvertUtil.convertHtmlToDocToPdf(htmlContent)" method for your reference.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:17 pm

Hello @Annika.Zhou

I tried you suggestion but output is the same.
I think its something related to fonts available on the machine.
Can you guide me in this direction? Can you share all the fonts which are needed?

Thanks & regards,
Umesh

Dasgupta
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:14 am

Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:36 am

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Upon comparing the PDF file you provided with the one generated on our end, I noticed that your PDF file is missing the Arial Unicode MS font. In your project, you are using code to load the font file with the line "Document.setGlobalCustomFontsFolders("Fonts");". I have sent you the necessary font files via email for inclusion in your documents. Kindly check your inbox for the files.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:43 am

Hello @Annika.Zhou

Thank you.
After installing fonts on the machine language issue is resolved.

We have another two issue
1. Images are getting cropped in generated pdf.
2. bullet points and paragraphs are getting center aligned automatically.

I checked in your generated PDF, images are missing, But when I am generating the PDF images are getting cropped.

Please refer earlier provided output pdf, code base and postman request.
I request your guidance here.

Thanks & regards,
Umesh Asodekar

Dasgupta
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:14 am

Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:58 am

Hello,

I am pleased to hear that your language issue has been resolved.
In response to the two issues you raised, please find the following replies:
First Issue: The absence of images in the test result file on my end is due to my lack of access permission to the image links in the HTML file. Consequently, the image section appears blank. Kindly update the image links in the HTML file to ones that I can access, and then send me the modified HTML file. You can continue to use the same method for sending the new HTML file as before.
Second Issue: Regarding the matter of project symbols and paragraph auto-centering discrepancies between the Word document and the HTML version, I have conducted a comparison and noted several differences. This issue will be thoroughly investigated once you provide the updated HTML file.
Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. I look forward to receiving the revised HTML file and addressing the concerns promptly.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:29 am

Hello @Annika.Zhou

Both the issues are currently priority for us.
Till that time can you proceed with 2nd issue as it's might not directly related to missing images in your end.
Can you provide solution for it
for 1st issue, I will share HTML soon.

Thanks & regards,
Umesh Asodekar

Dasgupta
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:14 am

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:52 am

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding the alignment issue you mentioned with project symbols and centered paragraphs, I have conducted a thorough comparison between the Word document generated by Microsoft Word and the Word document generated by our Spire.Doc tool. After reviewing the settings in your HTML files, I noticed that both the project symbols and centered paragraphs in the Word document and the HTML files are set to "align='center'", which indicates a center alignment. Therefore, it appears that there should not be any alignment issues with the Word documents generated by Spire.Doc.
To further investigate and address the alignment discrepancies you are experiencing, could you please provide screenshots of the sections where the alignment appears incorrect? This will help me in pinpointing the specific areas that need attention and resolving any potential issues.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:36 pm

Hello @Annika.Zhou

I have shared you project via email on [email protected].

You must be getting mail with subject 'Regarding 'Hindi language not reflecting well in converted PDF' Forum Post'

As image urls is restricted outside environment, You can use doc 'HTMLtoWord1404513498309011036.docx' file to check image cropping issue as in doc file images are visible. Refer point number '5.1 Methodology' in which image is present.

In html you can refer point number 1.1 Background in which paragraph is present. I have attached 'output8215789050253623338.html' which finally goes for html to doc to pdf conversion.

I have attached final generated 'WordToPDF1_20240306185922847_5526668895312717038.pdf' PDF file also.

you can use same '/html-to-pdf-json' postman request with same input request body to test through provided code base.

Thanks & regards,
Umesh Asodekar

Dasgupta
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:14 am

Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:45 am

Hello,

I would like to express my gratitude for the detailed information you provided via email. I sincerely apologize for the delayed response over the weekend.
After reviewing the file you provided, I checked your HTML file and found that I still do not have permission to access the image links. Regarding the issue of images being cropped in the PDF file, I conducted preliminary tests based on the Word document you provided and was able to replicate the issue. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-10372. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.Doc

cron