Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat May 02, 2020 4:29 pm

I am using Spire.PDF Java version. I am trying to foll a PDF (XFA Form) which has Button actions. Each action creates new row in table to add data. How shall I achieve this?

nitinupasani
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 pm

Mon May 04, 2020 7:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Sorry I'm not particularly clear about your requirement. Please provide more detailed information to help us better understand your issue, such as your input file as well as your expected output. You could send them to us([email protected]) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Tue May 05, 2020 3:05 pm

I emailed you sample PDF and questions I have.

nitinupasani
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 pm

Wed May 06, 2020 5:37 am

Hello,

Thanks for your sharing via email.
Regarding the first two points you mentioned in the email, sorry we don’t support these features yet. However, we are considering adding these features to our further upgrade list with the ticket SPIREPDF-3235. If it can be achieved in the future, we will let you know.
As for "How to embed documents in PDF" you mentioned, do you want to add attachments to PDF? If so, please refer to the tutorial below.
Add Attachments to PDF in Java

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF