Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:08 pm
I'm getting an error when trying to convert an pdf to an image using the SaveAsImage function.
Below is the error message.
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at spr1247.3(String A_0)
at spr5902.0(String[] A_0, String A_1)
at spr5902.0(spr4645 A_0)
at spr5902.7(Boolean A_0)
at spr5902.40()
at Spire.Pdf.PdfDocumentBase.0(Int32 A_0)
at Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument.SaveAsImage(Int32 pageIndex)
-

[email protected]
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:19 pm
Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:14 am
Hi,
Thanks for your posting and using our Spire.PDF.
To help us reproduce your issue and resolve it soon, please share your pdf document for investigation. Thank you.
You can also send your pdf document to
[email protected].
Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
-


amy.zhao
-
- Posts: 3043
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am
Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 am
Hi Amy,
I was unable to upload the file to this post.
I have just sent an email with the pdf attachment.
-

[email protected]
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:19 pm
Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:34 am
Hi,
Thanks for your providing.
I have received your pdf document via e-mail. I am able to reproduce your issue with your pdf document, sorry for the inconvenience that the issue brought. I have forwarded it to our dev team. We will inform you when it is resolved.
Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
-


amy.zhao
-
- Posts: 3043
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am
Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:30 am
Hi,
How did Spire.Office Platinum (Hot Fix) Version:2.13.4 work?
Thanks for your feedback in advance.
Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
-


amy.zhao
-
- Posts: 3043
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am