Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:11 am

Hi Spire.Doc Team,

We created an app (C# .NET Core 2.2) using Free Trial Spire Doc from NUGET catalog, to convert DOCX to PDF.
The document has a simple header, an image with a text, and all was generated as you can expect.
We also test it at spire doc web conversion you have in live demo.

The problem was when we adquired the license of XLS and DOC, and Installed Spire.Office to registed both licenses (we also test it only with latest version of Spire.Doc)
Image position is not respected from the test aligment.
Example as Attachment.

Version used
<PackageReference Include="Spire.Office" Version="7.10.0" />

Best Regards.
David.

dmoransacyr
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:48 am

Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:06 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did reproduce the behavior you mentioned. I have logged this issue into our tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-8716. Our Dev team will do more investigations. Once there is any update, I will inform you asap. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Simple.Li
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 am

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:53 am

Hello,

Any update over this bug?

Thank you.

dmoransacyr
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:48 am

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:14 am

Hello,

Thanks for your following-up.
I'm sorry that issue SPIREDOC-8716 has not been resolved due to the complexity of it. I have asked our developers to speed up fixing it. Once there is any update, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused again.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:11 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Office 8.1.4 which fixes the issue with SPIREDOC-8716.
Please download the new version from the following links to test.

Website download link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget download link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Office/8.1.4

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.Doc

cron