Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
According to your attached PDF document, I learned that you were testing a new Word document. Please provide your testing Word document to help us investigate the "missing page" issue, you could attach it here or send it via email ([email protected]). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:15 am

Hi Spire,

The document were we used was the document we send to you last time. And thier's another issue, the PDF were trying to convert is having an error.

tcballelos
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:35 am

Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:00 am

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing.
I converted your Word document to PDF, but still didn't reproduce the "missing page" issue. Attached my testing code and resultant PDF for your reference. Your output PDF indicated that your code was not same as mine, it contained other operations for PDF document, right? Please share your full testing code that could reproduce the "missing page" issue for further investigation. Thanks in advance.
Code: Select all
 
Document document = new Document();
document.LoadFromFile(filePath);
document.SaveToFile("result.pdf", FileFormat.PDF);

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:33 am

Hi Spire Support!

Here's my code.

Code: Select all
//for PDF file
PdfDocument pdfdocument = new PdfDocument();

pdfdocument.LoadFromFile(filepath);
for (int z = 0; z < pdfdocument.Pages.Count; z++)
{
   Image image = pdfdocument.SaveAsImage(z, PdfImageType.Metafile);   //error here
   image.Save(downloadPath + "_" + Filename + z + ".jpg");
}


//for Doc file
Document document = new Document();

document.LoadFromFile(filepath);
for (int z = 0; z < document.Pages.Count; z++)
{
   Image imageDocument = document.SaveToImages(x, Spire.Doc.Documents.ImageType.Metafile);      //error here
   imageDocument.Save(downloadPath + "_" + Filename + "_" + x + ".jpg", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp);
}


Here we convert the file into image first then will combined it into other file and then we will generate it into PDF file.

tcballelos
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:35 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
When I converted the "5 2018PAUB0497-pH care-008.pdf" to image, the application threw the "NullReferenceException". You are referring to this issue, right? I have logged this issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-3474. Once it is resolved or there is any update, I will inform you immediately. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:07 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
I am writing to inform you that the bug SPIREPDF-3474 has been resolved. Please download the hotfix (Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:5.8.5) from the following link.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-office-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Office/

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:16 am

Dear Support!

My problem is:
I create a .docx file using LibreOffice. In it I place a Form control simple text field.
In our own application, I convert this .docx file to a .PDF file using Spire.DOC:

Unfortunately, the completed pdf file does not contain the text box to be filled in!
What do I do wrong?

I am attaching the docx file and the conversion line.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Istvan Mitro

Pepi_Pepi
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:55 pm

Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:59 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly that after converting Word file to PDF file, the PDF file will only retain the content of the controls in Word file, but not the controls themselves. The same result will occur even if you save the file directly as a PDF file using Microsoft Word. Our conversion function follows Microsoft specifications, hope you can understand. If you have any other questions, please feel free to write to us.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.Doc

cron