Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:37 pm

Hi,

When I convert XLS file to PDF the images and annotations are lost.
How can I convert it without lost the images and annotations?

This is my code:

Dim workbook2 As New Spire.XLS.Workbook()
workbook2.LoadFromFile(guardadocs & "\Archivo1.XLS", Spire.XLS.ExcelVersion.Version97to2003)
Dim iwkst As Integer
For iwkst = 1 To workbook2.Worksheets.Count
Select Case workbook2.Worksheets.Item(iwkst - 1).Columns.Length
Case Is < 7
workbook2.Worksheets.Item(iwkst - 1).PageSetup.PaperSize = Spire.XLS.PaperSizeType.PaperA4
workbook2.Worksheets.Item(iwkst - 1).PageSetup.Orientation = Spire.XLS.PageOrientationType.Portrait
Case Is <= 12
workbook2.Worksheets.Item(iwkst - 1).PageSetup.PaperSize = Spire.XLS.PaperSizeType.PaperA4
workbook2.Worksheets.Item(iwkst - 1).PageSetup.Orientation = Spire.XLS.PageOrientationType.Landscape
Case Is > 12
workbook2.Worksheets.Item(iwkst - 1).PageSetup.PaperSize = Spire.XLS.PaperSizeType.PaperA3
workbook2.Worksheets.Item(iwkst - 1).PageSetup.Orientation = Spire.XLS.PageOrientationType.Landscape
End Select
Next

workbook2.SaveToFile(guardadocs & "\Archivo1.PDF", Spire.XLS.FileFormat.PDF)

inyazar

Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:15 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test, I can convert XLS images to PDF successfully. If you were using an old version, I suggest you upgrade to the latest Spire.Office Platinum (DLL Only) Version:3.9.1. If it does not work, to help us locate your issue accurately and quickly, please send your sample file to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com).
As for the annotations lost issue, sorry we do not support the functionality at present, and I have already added the new feature in our future upgrade. If it is implemented, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Sincerely,
Mike
E-iceblue support team

Mike.Zhang

Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:47 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Mike
E-iceblue support team

Mike.Zhang

Return to Spire.XLS