Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Mar 12, 2025 1:56 pm

Hi,

I have a very strange problem. Our Software, ELCAD, can output drawings as PDF.
When I draw a rectangle in yellow, RGB FF FF 00, it appears green, but ONLY in Acrobate reader.
All other tools I tested (Irfanview, Thunderbird, Foxit, Firefox, Chrome and so on) display the PDF correctly.
AS our customer inists on using Acrobate, I have to find a solution.

In the umcompressed pdf I found the colour information
stream
1 J
1 j
1.000 1.000 0.000 rg
1.000 1.000 0.000 RG
This seems to be correct.

If I change all appearances to
0.000 1.000 0.000
the rectangle has the same green colour in all tools including Acrobate.

So only yellow is a problem, but why?

If I convert the file with Spire.pdf, the converted file also displays yellow correctly.
Unfortunately the file is compressed and looks completely different. I hoped to be able to find what to change in our output code
to fix the issue.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance,
Br
Christian

Christian_Aucotec
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:02 pm

Thu Mar 13, 2025 2:55 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us investigate your issue further, could you provide us your code for generating the pdf document? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Thu Mar 13, 2025 8:12 am

Hi William,

I think this will not help. It is no bug in Spire.PDF. I attached an uncopressed PDF which shows the yellow lines green, but only in
Acrobate Reader. I hope that somebody in this forum will look at it and can tell me what's wrong.

Br
Christian

Christian_Aucotec
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:02 pm

Thu Mar 13, 2025 8:59 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
We apologize, but we are also unsure of the specific cause of your issue. You may contact Acrobate's technical support for further assistance.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.PDF