Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:47 pm

when extracting a text in this position (rect) in the pdf "arapoti", the variable returns 'Emida' and the correct one would be 'Emitida'

//function

retc = {X=460,Y=70,Width=73,Height=17}
string text = pPage.ExtractText(retc)
text = "Emida em\r\n 04/10/2019 11:52:12\r\n\r\n"

luis.vasconcellos
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:34 am

Hi luis,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I used Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:6.9.0 to test your pdf "arapoti", but I didn't reproduce your issue.
The text I got is "Emitida em\r\n 18/09/2020 14:43:40\r\n\r\n". If you used an old version, please try version 6.9.0.
Here is the dll list I used.
Spire.Pdf.dll 6.9.0.2040
Spire.License.dll 1.3.8.40

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:29 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Has your issue been resolved by the latest Spire.PDF?
Looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron