Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Hello,

I would like buy a licence for the following procedure: In my application I am converting Excel XLSX-File into a PDF-File and sending it to the printer. My file contains only two pages with some data and four images. I am using the following Version "FreeSpire.XLS.10.10.0" but I see the following line on the printed paper:

Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET.


Code: Select all
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.LoadFromFile("myfile.xlsx");
workbook.SaveToFile("myfile.pdf", Spire.Xls.FileFormat.PDF);


Code: Select all
MemoryStream memoryStream = new MemoryStream();
Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument pdfDoc = new Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument();
pdfDoc.LoadFromFile("myfile.pdf");
pdfDoc.SaveToStream(memoryStream, Spire.Pdf.FileFormat.XPS);


Code: Select all
XpsPrintHelper.Print(memoryStream, "myprinter", "myfile", false);


Thanks in advance

MeerArtefakt
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:30 am

Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:50 pm

I found the solution:

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note that the Free Spire.Doc package contains the commercial version dll of Spire.PDF, and converting PDF file to Word file uses the function of Spire.PDF, so the evaluation warning message will appear in the output file.
For your situation, please download our Free Spire.Office (the latest version is Free Spire.Office for .NET Version:4.3) and reference the corresponding dlls (Spire.Doc.dll, Spire.License.dll, Spire.Pdf.dll) from the same folder.


Remove "Evaluation Warning" text from Word file
remove-evaluation-warning-text-from-word-file-t7042.html

MeerArtefakt
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:30 am

Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:21 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that the solution has been found by yourself.
If you encounter other issues related to our products in the future, please feel free to contact us. Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF