Spire.Barcode is a professional barcode library specially designed for .NET developers (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java developers (J2SE and J2EE) to generate, read and scan 1D & 2D barcodes.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 am

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

During my Research for an BarCode Library which fits our needs I found your Library. I wanted to download the Package but at the end I got the Spire.Office Package. I have a Folder for Examples / Demos for this Barcode Library,but I only have the VS File, without the necessary Files - may can I ask you where I can find / download them?

Furthermore it is right if we only use the Barcode Library we don't have to buy any License or something else?

Kind Regards,

Ronald Schüler

Entwickler

daisy1982

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:17 am

Hello Ronald,

Thanks for your inquiry.

At present we only put BarCode Library in the Spire.Office Package, sorry for inconvenience. What are the necessary Files do you need? If it is the BarCode Dll file, you could find it from C:\Program Files\e-iceblue\Spire.Office Community Edition\bin, if not, please clarify it.
Regarding the second issue, if you only use the Barcode Library, you don’t need to buy any License or something else, because the Spire.Barcode is 100% free.

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.BarCode