Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 26, 2023 4:59 am

Hi..

When I open a PDF file and print it, the thickness of the line appears strange.

Code: Select all
PdfDocument pdf = new PdfDocument();

pdf.LoadFromFile(@"file.pdf");
pdf.PrintSettings.PrinterName = myPrinterName;

pdf.PrintSettings.Copies = (short)1;

pdf.Print();
 pdf.Close();


The attached photo 'img1' is the original pdf file. Line thickness is not a problem here.
However, when I print this file, a problem occurs.
When I printed with the printer, I knew there was a problem.
When I printed with `Microsoft Print to PDF' for testing, the same problem occurred.

`img2` is a capture when printed to the `Microsoft Print to PDF` printer.


What could be the cause of this?.
And when printing as spire.pdf , are the printer settings such as margins the same as the settings specified directly on the printer device?.

Sungkyu_min
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:53 am

Fri May 26, 2023 8:08 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your PDF file and did reproduce the issue you mentioned. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-6013. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely
Wenly
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Wenly.Zhang
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 2:19 am

Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:21 am

Hi..

Could you please let me know when this issue will be fixed?"

Sungkyu_min
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:53 am

Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:54 am

Hello,

Thanks for following up.
The good news is that the issue SPIREPDF-6013 has been resolved, now it is in the testing phase. Once the tests pass, we will provide a new hotfix version for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely
Wenly
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Wenly.Zhang
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 2:19 am

Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am

Hello,

Thank you for your patience!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:9.7.14, which fixed your issue SPIREPDF-6013. Please use this version to test.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link:https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/9.7.14

Sincerely
Wenly
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Wenly.Zhang
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 2:19 am

Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:04 am

Hi

I can see that the issue has been resolved.
Thank you for your help.

Sungkyu_min
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:53 am

Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:41 am

Hello,

You're welcome.
If you encounter other issues related to our products in the future, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Wenly
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Wenly.Zhang
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 2:19 am

Return to Spire.PDF