Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:43 am

Hi everyone,

I updated my .net project to the latest version of spire.doc available, from version 11.4.12 to version 11.6.1.
However, in this version (and also in all 11.5.x versions that I've tested), in docx to pdf conversions the vertical text in the word text boxes is made horizontal in the pdf and the formatting of the content is wrong.

Going back to version 11.4.12 the conversion works perfectly.

Do you think it's possible to fix this?

belzani.riccardo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:59 pm

Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:24 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your Word document with the latest version of Spire.Doc(11.6.1), but did not reproduce your issue. Here are my test result file attached. To help us investigate your issue, please provide the following information. You could attach them here or send them to us via email ([email protected]). Thanks in advance.
1) Your test Environment, such as OS info (E.g., Windows 10 64 bit) and region setting (E.g., China, Chinese).
2) Your application type, such as Console app (. Net Framework 4.5).

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:26 pm

I have the same problem.
I have:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Visual Studio 2022
- .NET Framework 6.0
I installed the Freespire.Doc library version 11.6
My code is
Code: Select all
string myfile = "testdoc.rtf";
if (File.Exists(myfile))
{
    document.LoadFromFile(myfile, FileFormat.Rtf);

    document.SaveToFile(myfile + ".out.rtf", FileFormat.Rtf);
}

In the document "testdoc.rtf" the document is vertical, but in the output document "testdoc.rtf.out.rtf" the text is horizontal

fabrizio.ciavatta
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:11 pm

Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:36 am

Hello fabrizio.ciavatta,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I have tested the RTF document you provided using Freespire.Doc 11.6 and the latest business version of Spire.Doc Pack Version:11.12, and I can confirm that the issues you mentioned have been replicated. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-10209. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 am

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

Regarding the issue SPIREDOC-10209, after thorough testing and validation, we have confirmed that the latest version of Spire.Doc Pack (hot fix) Version: 12.4.7 addresses this issue. We recommend downloading this version and conducting your tests to verify the resolution.

If you encounter any further issues or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.Doc