Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:47 am

Hi Guys,
I’ve attached the "PW HA 161117.pdf" which contains the e-signed field. If I open the file in the Adobe Acrobat Reader and click on the e-signed field it says: “Signature is valid” (see attached AcrobatReader.png), but the Spire.PDF returns ‘false’ for the PdfSignatureFieldWidget.VerifySignature() method and also returns ‘true’ for the PdfSignatureFieldWidget.VerifyDocModified() method.
Full source code is attached. See MainForm.cs.
I am using the Spire.PDF (version 3.9.431).
For other pdf files the Spire.PDF works as expected.
Is it possible to validate the signature field using the Spire.PDF as it done in the Acrobat Reader?

Alexey

alexbor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:18 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have reproduced the issue. I will look into it and reply you ASAP.

Sibncerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:48 am

Hello alexbor,

The issue is delivered to our dev team for a further investigation and fixing. Once there's any update, I will inform you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:51 am

Thank you, waiting for the fix.

Alexey.

alexbor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:52 am

Hello Jane.Bai,

Do you know when the fix will be ready?

Alexey

alexbor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am

Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:01 am

Dear Alexey,

Thanks for contacting us.
Sorry there's no significant progress so far.
I will ask our dev team to push it forward. Once there's any update, I will inform you.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:04 am

Dear Jane,
Sorry for pressing, but I need this be resolved ASAP.

Has the IceBlue encountered this type of problem before?
Do devs know what's causing this issue?

Alexey.

alexbor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.
Sorry there's still no update due to the complexity of this issue. Actually, a similar issue had been reported before and had been resolved, but since every document has it's own structure and items, the cause might not be the same. Our dev team is still working on it. Once I got any news from our dev team, I will let you know.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 am

Hi Jane,

I'm experiencing the same type of probem.

Are you able to provide any update regarding when a fix is likely to be completed or the current position (i.e. Is it being actively investigated/do you know the root cause of the issue)? This problem is causing additional levels of effort for our operations team as they're having to manually review each set of signed documents.

Many thanks,

Phil

PhilW
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 am

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:55 am

Hello Phil,

Thanks for contacting us.
Sorry the issue is still under investigation due to it's complexity. If possible, could you please send your sample document to us([email protected])? Maybe we could find a breakthrough point in your document on this issue.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi Jane,

The document will be the same as the one provided by Alexey as he works on our offshore dev team.

PhilW
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 am

Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:28 am

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your response.
Our dev team is still looking for solutions, I will notify both you and Alexey when the issue has been resolved.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:15 am

HI Jane,

Is there any update? This ticket has now been open a while (1 month), do you have any idea when we're likely to get an idea on the resolution or at least a more detailed update of how your dev team are getting on with their investigation?

Phil

PhilW
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 am

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:53 am

Hello Phil,

Thanks for contacting us.
Sorry the issue is still pending due to the complexity. Considering your urgent situation, we have given the highest priority to your case. Once there are any findings, I will notify you.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:53 am

Hi Jane,

Is there any update?

PhilW
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:57 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron