Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:34 pm

Hi. I have a need to occasionally print simple, single-page pdf files from a PowerShell script (running as an unprivileged user), but I am not a .NET developer.

I know most/all .NET tools can be accessed via PowerShell, but I'm not entirely sure how to do that for a random library without some examples. Any chance someone could write up a few examples for using Spire.PDF with PowerShell?

(Actually, if Spire.PDF can convert a simple HTML file to PDF and then print it, I can remove another tool I've been using to generate the PDF, but I would need an example for that too.)

Thanks!

teknowledgist
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:21 pm

Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:06 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Please refer to this demo for PowerShell with our Spire.PDF to convert HTML to PDF and print the generated PDF file. If you have any other questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:48 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

Has the issue been solved now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Return to Spire.PDF