Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:05 am

Hi there,

I am facing an issue whereby I can't open a PDF in .NET Core versions of our code using Spire.PDF, it shows that there are no pages in the document on line 2 in the code below, so when I try to call SaveToImage and pass it a page number, it gives an error.

1) Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument document = new Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument();
2) document.LoadFromFile(@"C:\Temp\NomsFile.pdf");

I am, however, able to do so in .NET Standard versions.

Please can you assist. I can send you a sample file.

traverslerouxnsw
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:46 am

Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:15 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting.
I did an initial test with our latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:6.1.8 but didn’t reproduce your issue. To help us investigate your issue accurately, please share us with your PDF file. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:40 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Could you please let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:16 am

Hello,
I have troubles too with FreeSpire.PDF and .NET Core 3.0.
When will this be supported? Is there anything else I can try with .NET Core 3.0 to generate PDF?
Thanks

rvallireply
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:18 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our Spire.PDF supports working with .NET Core 3.0.
What is your specific issue? Does the PDF cannot be loaded with Spire in .NET Core 3.0?
To help us investigate further, please provide your input PDF(if any) and the code you were using.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:01 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron