Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Hi,

I am using free version of Spire.PDF for my project. Here is my code.

PdfDocument doc = new PdfDocument();
doc.LoadFromFile(Path.GetFullPath(pdfFilePath),FileFormat.PDF);

But I am getting error: An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' occurred in Spire.Pdf.dll

Additional information: Value cannot be null.

I have attached my PDF for sample.

Thank you in advance.

[email protected]
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:39 am

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using our component.
I don't find your sample pdf here, please attach it again.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:36 am

Hi Amy,

Thank you for reply.

Kindly check attached document for sample PDF.

Please let me know if you want anything else from my end.

Thanks,
Keval Mehta

[email protected]
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:41 am

Hi,

Thanks for your providing.
I have reproduced your issue with your pdf file. It has been forwarded to our dev team. We will inform you when it is resolved.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:14 am

Hi,

Thanks for your waiting.
The issue has been resolved. Welcome to download and test Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.6.167.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi Amy,

Issue which I posted is resolved but now m free edition dll show warning message on top of pdf even if my pdf is less then 10 pages.

I think as per your free edition policy i can use your fe_pdf without any warning if pdf is size of 10 pages.

Please let me know is there any changes in your policy.

Thanks,
Keval Mehta

[email protected]
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:53 am

Hi,

Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.6.167 is Commercial Edition. We only maintain Free Edition when we have enough time. Sorry that now there is no plan to include the fix into Free Edition.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron