Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:41 am

Hi.. Currently I'm facing the problem of the pdf unable to convert correctly into an image..Some content is lost after the convert.. the spire pdf version that I'm using now is 5.7.14.18040..

This is what i expected after convert:https://imgur.com/a/dzzqnxV

This is the current result after convert:https://imgur.com/a/ndAkpfE

Here I also attached the sample pdf file for you to test.. Thanks..

xiao0207
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:28 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

I have converted the PDF document you provided to an image with the latest Spire.PDF V7.2.9 but did not reproduce your issue. Since you were not using the latest version, I recommend that you have a try first.

If the issue still exists, to help us reproduce your issue, please provide us with your system information (E.g. Win7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) for reference. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:22 am

Hi..Thanks for the reply.. With the Spire office 6.1 the issue did resolved..

xiao0207
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am

Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:05 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that your issue has been solved.

If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron