Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Apr 02, 2025 3:56 pm

When saving an Image from a PDF using the SaveToImage function, transparent blocks in the PDF are turned solid in the outputted Tiff image. I have tried various options but nothing seems to effect this. I have tried converting the page in Adobe and it converts as expected. I have attached both the original PDF and the outputted Tiff file so you can see the issue with the blue box in the bottom left of the image.
How do i preserve the transparency of the objects?

projectestimator
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2025 3:50 pm

Thu Apr 03, 2025 5:36 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have reproduced your issue and logged this issue to our tracking system with ticket SPIREPDF-7454. Our development team will further investigate the solution and I will inform you as soon as there is any progress. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Wed Aug 13, 2025 9:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
I’m glad to inform you that the reported issue SPIREPDF-7454 has been optimized, please use the new version (Spire.PDF Version:11.8.0) to test.
Website download link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html
Nuget download link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/11.8.0

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.PDF