Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:07 am

hi,
I use Spire.PDF Professional.
There seems to be a problem with image extraction.

example)

aOutImage = doc.SaveAsImage(0, Spire.Pdf.Graphics.PdfImageType.Bitmap, 150, 150);

When I finish extracting the image, the extracted image will be whiter than the original PDF page.
Why is this happening? Attach some files to help.

cspi
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:18 am

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have reproduced the issue and logged it in our bug tracking system. Once there's any update, I will let you know.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:41 am

Hello,

Glad to inform that your issue has been resolved and the hotfix is available now.
Please download Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.9.568.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:17 am

Hi,

now I tested recent version of Spire.PDF, and it works very well. Thanks for the help!

cspi
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:18 am

Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:38 am

Hello cspi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Jane.Bai
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron