Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:49 pm

PdfDocument.SaveToFile is having issues with some text in the PDF.
I'm trying to convert a pdf to svg.
After the file has been converted to svg, some words are getting overlapped with each other.
I'm using Spire.pdf version 7.4.13.0.
I have also tried with version 7.10.4.0. Same issue exist in this version too.
Can you please suggest a solution for this please?

Here is the original text
Capture1.JPG


Here is the converted text
Capture2.JPG


Please find the same PDF file here.
With the attached PDF the issue is on 4th, 7th, 9th and 11th page.

Also please take this as priority, and please share ETA for this.

mkendre02
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:25 pm

Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:36 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I reproduced your problem and logged it into our bug tracking system with ticket SPIREPDF-5304. Our dev team will investigate this issue, but I can't provide a timeframe at this moment. Once there is any good news, I will inform you. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

kylie.tian
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:30 am

Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:08 am

Hi,

Glad to inform that we just released Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:8.8.6 which fixed SPIREPDF-5304, you can download it from the following links to test.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/8.8.6

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

kylie.tian
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron