Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:39 pm

When I try to generate a PDF from HTML, I get an exception:

> Canot load System.Windows.Forms

As I ought to do it in a web API, I dont have winforms.
IS there a way to work around this limitation ?

sinsedrix
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:03 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested the normal conversion method and thenew plugin conversion method with the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:7.3.3, but did not encounter any issue. To help us look into your issue further, please provide us with your full test code. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Elena
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Elena.Zhang
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:18 am

Return to Spire.PDF