Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 pm
I am using Spire.Doc.dll version 4.5.22. When I try to convert a word document to png. I get the System.StackoverflowException. Can someone help me fix this exception. Please let me know in case you need a sample of the .doc file I am using and I will send it to you separately.
I would highly appreciate a prompt reply.
-

kubersharma
-
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:13 pm
Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:09 am
Hello,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Could you please send your sample .doc file to us through
[email protected] or on the forum? So that we can quickly reproduce your problem, and work out a solution for you. If this is a bug of spire.doc, we will fix the bug soon. Thank you!
Best regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support
-


amy.zhao
-
- Posts: 3044
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am