Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 am

I am having an issue, when trying to save a certain PDF document. Every time I try to save the PDF document (FoxitReader9.0.1_Manual.pdf). I get an System.ArgumentNullException

TBrinkmann
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:13 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
If the issue still happens with the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.4.0, please share us with your FoxitReader9.0.1_Manual.pdf file for testing. You could send it to us via email [email protected].

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:01 am

Hello,
Thank you for the quick response. Yes, this issue is still there with new version 4.4. I am sending the document as mail.

Regards,

TBrinkmann
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:09 am

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing.
When I try to save your document to other format document except PDF format, I replicated the "NullReferenceException" issue on my side. Could you tell us which format do you want to save to? We will log it into our bug tracking system and will let you know regarding any avialable updates. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:39 am

Dear Remya,

Thank you for sharing further information.
Using your code, I still can’t reproduce your issue on my side. I would suggest using below simple code to save to Pdf document and tell us your test result. In addition, please also share us with your OS information (e.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) as well as the region and language setting (e.g. China, Chinese ) to help us better investigate your issue.
Code: Select all
PdfDocument doc = new PdfDocument();
doc.LoadFromFile("FoxitReader9.0.1_Manual - Kopie.pdf");
doc.SaveToFile("Result.Pdf", FileFormat.PDF);

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Nina.Tang
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 am

Return to Spire.PDF