Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:14 pm
I want to buy Spire.Pdf license for commercial purpose. So to validate if this library meets my requirement I downloaded trial version of Spire.Pdf 3.4.71.3040. But I found some symbols are not converted to Image during conversion.
Can you please fix this issue so that I can verify and buy the license ASAP.
Last edited by
DheerajAwale123 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-

DheerajAwale123
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:40 pm
Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:18 pm
DheerajAwale123 wrote:I want to buy Spire.Pdf license for commercial purpose. So to validate if this library meets my requirement I downloaded trial version of Spire.Pdf 3.4.71.3040. But I found some symbols are not converted to Image during conversion.
Can you please fix this issue so that I can verify and buy the license ASAP.
please find attached converted image file.
Login to view the files attached to this post.
-

DheerajAwale123
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:40 pm
Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:28 pm
Ok. Now I tried this issue with version 3.6.0.5040. and it looks little better. But still background is drawn as white behind these symbols. please see the attached file.
Login to view the files attached to this post.
-

DheerajAwale123
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:40 pm
Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:20 am
Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us resolve your issue, please provide us with your pdf file. You can also send it to
[email protected] if it cannot be shared here.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
-


amy.zhao
-
- Posts: 3043
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am
Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:39 am
Hi,
I have received your pdf document, thanks for your providing.
I have forwarded it to our dev team. We will inform you when there is any update.
Welcome to write to us again for further problems.
Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
-


amy.zhao
-
- Posts: 3043
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am
Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:32 am
Hi,
The issue has been resolved. Welcome to download and test
spire.pdf_3.6.11.
Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
-


amy.zhao
-
- Posts: 3043
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am