Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 15, 2023 9:41 am

Hi.

I found a question similar to this problem, but couldn't solve the problem.
(suppress-printing-status-window-from-showing-t6893.html)

Is there a way to hide the status bar when printing a PDF?.


Code: Select all
           PdfDocument pdf = new PdfDocument();
           pdf.PrintSettings.PrinterName = printName;
            pdf.LoadFromFile(fileName);
            pdf.PrintSettings.Copies = (short)1;
            pdf.Print();
            pdf.Close();


I found similar questions, but neither `PrintDocument` nor `PrintController ` exist in my pdf variable.

Sungkyu_min
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:53 am

Tue May 16, 2023 12:09 am

Sorry. I was stupid.
I was able to resolve this issue...

Code: Select all
PdfDocument pdf = new PdfDocument();
pdf.PrintSettings.PrintController = new System.Drawing.Printing.StandardPrintController();

Sungkyu_min
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:53 am

Tue May 16, 2023 1:26 am

Hi,

Glad to hear that you have solved this issue. If you have any other questions, just feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day! :D

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron