Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Hallo supportteam,

I'll get a PDF-Document (Original.pdf) by a coworker.
If I print this document it will printed out with strange characters between the text. (Ausdruck.pdf)

I used Spire.PDF Version 6.11.0 and 6.6.8
The printed document included the same Error.

Please Check my Document

greetings Christian

Chris_Ma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:02 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

I have reproduced your issue and logged it in our issue tracking system with the ticket SPIREPDF-3829 for further investigation. We will let you know if there is any update.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

Glad to inform you that the issue SPIREPDF-3829 has been resolved. Please download Spire.PDF Pack(hot fix) Version:6.12.10.
Our website: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/6.12.10

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:47 am

Hallo Support-Team,

my Issue is not solved.
The "K"-character won't be printed. That's correct now.
But the "Z"-character beheind the black Box ist still wrong.

Behind the last black box you will see the characters "KZK". With the newest Version of Spire.PDF I will get an "Z" after the black Box instead of an "-" charakter.
Please check this issue again.

greetings Christian

Chris_Ma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:33 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

The issue has been discovered during the testing phase and it has been logged in our issue tracking system with the ticket SPIREPDF-3866 for further investigation. I am very sorry that I omitted to tell you this. If there is any update, we will keep you informed ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:29 am

Hallo,

I tested today your Spire.PDF 6.12.20 Version.
My Document is printed out correctly with this version.

My Issue ist fixed with Version 6.12.20

Thanks for your Help.

Chris_Ma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:59 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback!

Glad to hear that the issue has been solved.

If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Marcia.Zhou
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 am

Return to Spire.PDF