Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:18 am

Hi,

I have a requirement, where I add a stamp Annotation to an existing PDF document and this document is then loaded on the browser , when the PDF loads in the browser , I can't move the stamp, but when it opens as a PDF document in Adobe Reader, I can move the stamp .

So here my requirement is to move the stamp or drag and drop the stamp to any page and any location on the PDF document as it works in the Adobe Reader.
Please help .
Thanks

ssandilya
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:25 pm

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:55 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note our Spire.PDF follows the rules of Adobe. The stamp annotation added by Adobe or Spire could be moved in Adobe reader, but cannot be moved when opening in browser, this is the mechanism of browser, and we cannot control it. Hope you could understand.
If there is any other question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron