Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi e-iceblue Team!

I've encountered a similar problem like the one described in this thread:
http://www.e-iceblue.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3132&sid=8948cc300f2786abc60a64193ce77678

I'm using Spire.Doc 4.6.15. I'm creating a PDF document that contains 2 pages. The second one has a lot of place holders that are replaced with text by Spire.Doc (~800 place holders). The .doc version of this document works fine and is quick.

But if I try to create the document as a .pdf file after 20 minutes a StackOverflow exception is thrown while trying to save the file. The first part, the creation of the file and the replacing of the placeholders is also fast. The processor load is only 25 % and the memory is 40 % utilized during those 20 minutes.

Let me know if you need more information and I hope you can help us with this problem.

Thank you in advance!

pbernhardt

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 am

Hello pbernhardt,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by us.
Please try to generate a .doc file and a .docx file by your code, and provide us these two files. They will help us to solve your problem soon. Thank you in advance!

Thanks &Best regards
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc