Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:22 pm

I currently have a 2400+ page pdf I need to split. I am currently using the tutorial code and it seems it takes around 30 seconds to split each page. Is there a quicker way to split pdfs with iceblue?

IWillScoop
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Nevermind, I ended up doing it by following the Split By Range tutorial. Though I'd prefer if split was just as fast considering it uses a lot less code.

IWillScoop
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:25 pm

I hit another snag, I have another PDF I need to split that is 25MB in size, it took about 10 minutes just to split a page.

IWillScoop
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:03 am

Hi IWillScoop,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Did you test the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.8.45 ? If the issue still exists with this version, please provide us the sample file, and share the code you were using. Due to the size of the file, we suggest you use Dropbox or other way to provide us the file. And then we will investigate it and update to you.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Betsy.jiang
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF