Just been looking at Spire PDF as a solution for a major client of mine and have run into a few issues, before I discount the product as a viable solution I thought I would ask, in case I'm doing something wrong.
My aim is to generate a PDF from an HTML page (some .aspx and some via MVC Razor).
When I have tried this using the standard Spire.PDF.LoadFromHTML the quality of the PDF is, quite frankly, awful. The text is burred and of very poor quality, unlike the original.
I tried the new version HtmlConverter.Convert which works much better and is very clear and accurate to the original.
However, I wish to generate the resulting PDF as a Memory Stream or Byte array. I do not want to generate physical PDF files on the server. With the new process I can't find any way to do this, it only seems to generate to a physical file on the server. Therefor I will run into issues if multiple users create the same file at the same time unless I name the files uniquely and then I would get a huge number of files building up.
Am I missing something here...
a) Does the standard method have a was of improving the quality of the PDF?
b) Does the new method have a "SavetoStream" option?
Many thanks
Simon