Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:32 am

I am using the FreeSpire.doc and FreeSpire.pdf library.
But I have a problem. When I isntall the nuget package FreSpire.doc it changes: Spire.Pdf.Security.Pdf Certificate ()

Ok:

Public Overridable Function ObtenerCertificado(thumbprint As String) As X509Certificate2
.
.
.
End Function


Dim cert As X509Certificate2
cert = ObtenerCertificado("XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX")

Dim cert1 As Spire.Pdf.Security.PdfCertificate = New Spire.Pdf.Security.PdfCertificate(cert)


After intalled FreeSpire.Doc





Thank you.

Regards.

iramirez
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:11 am

Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I noticed that you also sent the same question in the email, and my colleague Sofia has already replied to you, please refer to her reply.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron