Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:11 pm

Hello,

we bought E-Iceblue Spire.PDF for Java - Developer Subscription. We are using 4.4.8 version for converting pdf to PDFA with Windows Docker.
we are having a problem with fonts after the PDFA conversion. All the fonts are messed up and the pdf looks bad. When we try this conversion out of docker works fine.
Noticed this issue from last 2 weeks. I have attached both original and converted pdfs for reference.

ggmeduri
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:51 pm

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:02 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I noticed that you were using the old version 4.4.8. At present, the latest Spire.PDF is Spire.PDF for Java Version: 4.7.8. I recommend that you use the latest version to test again. In order to help us investigate your issue more quickly and accurately, please tell us whether you deployed a Windows-based Docker container or Centos Docker container in your windows system. Please also provide your dockerfile for a better reference. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:55 am

Hi Annika,

Thank you for the response. I have tested with the latest version 4.7.8 and still have the same issue. We have installed Windows based Docker Container latest version 20.10.4.
Attached the dockerfile for reference.

Thank You

ggmeduri
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:51 pm

Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:37 am

Hello,

Thank you for your sharing.
I tested your case and did reproduce your problem in windows docker. I have logged the issue into our Bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-4520. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
In addition, I searched our purchase record but did not find your purchase information according to your email. Can you please tell us your purchase email or order number? You could attach it here or send to us via email ([email protected]). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:43 pm

Thank you for the Response. I have forwarded the purchase order information to [email protected]. Here is our PO Number for reference PO# CRT2100149.
This is fix is very important for us. Please let us know once it got fixed.

Thank You

ggmeduri
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:51 pm

Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:18 am

Hello,

Thanks for your sharing.
I have informed our developers of the importance of this issue. Once it is resolved or there is any update, I will inform you immediately.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF