Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Hello,

I am using freespire.pdf with the htmlconverter add-on. Everything is working great except for a font generated barcode that is getting compressed and unreadable. Do you have any advice on how to fix this?

gizmoguy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:11 am

Hi,

Thanks for your posting.
Please try the latest version, Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.6.167.
If the issue still exists after trying it, please share your html code to help us investigate your issue.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:30 pm

I copied the dll over the original dll and the program ran fine but I still had the smashed barcode problem. I'm attaching my HTML file for you to look at. I also included a PDF of what the HTML looks like printed and a redacted version that has been output by Spire.pdf using the HTMLConverter addon. Thank you for the help.

gizmoguy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:55 am

Hi,

Thanks for your further information.
Please provide us your html includes barcode data because your html was opened in browser was missing barcode. If we don't have the barcode information, will be not able to investigate the issue. Thank you.
7190.png



Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:19 pm

If you look at the sample you posted in your reply to me you can see that it says Barcode in the lower right corner of the sample. That is the barcode but since you don't have the barcode font installed on your machine it simply says barcode instead of displaying the barcode.

gizmoguy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for your instructions on the barcode.
You are right, after installing the IDAutomationHC39M barcode font, it appeared.
I tested your html again with Convert HTML to PDF with New Plugin solution and Spire.PDF Pack_3.6.167. The barcode was fine in result pdf, attached output file.
Code: Select all
static void ConvertHtmlToPDFByPlugin()
        {
            string outputFile = "result.pdf";
            String url = "file:///C:/Support Acknowledgement Receipt.htm";
            Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.Qt.HtmlConverter.Convert(
                url,

            outputFile,
                //enable javascript
            true,
                //load timeout
            10 * 1000,
                //page size
            new SizeF(500, 650),
                //page margins
            new Spire.Pdf.Graphics.PdfMargins(0) 
            );
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(outputFile);
        }


Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 am

Hi,

Has your issue been resolved?
Thanks for your feedback in advance.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:44 pm

Not quite yet. How can I confirm that I'm running the correct patch?

Thanks!

gizmoguy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:46 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
At present the latest version is Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.6.260. You can download directly it via this link: http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/hot_ ... .6.260.zip

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:56 am

Hi,

Has your issue been resolved?
Thanks for your feedback in advance.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:29 pm

No I'm sorry but it hasn't. I'm still getting the tiny barcode with spaces between each letter. I'm not sure I'm installing the patch correctly. Can you tell me how to update?

gizmoguy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:02 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please check if the version of Spire.PDF.dll in your project is 3.6.260. If not, you can download the package via the link, http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/hot_ ... .6.260.zip, to remove old dlls from your project and add the new dlls.

And you could get the plugin from the link, http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spir ... lugin.html

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:10 am

Hi,

Have you got correct path? And Has your issue been resolved?
Thanks for your feedback.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF