Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat May 16, 2020 8:31 am

Hello
I using Spire.pdf Free version...
I try to convert a PDF file to image the PDF file is only 4 pages why I get this Message I know free version support up to 10 page...
System.Exception: 'Spire.PDF Free version is limited to 10 pages of PDF. This limitation is enforced during loading and creating files.When converting PDF to Image, the first 3 pages of PDF files will be converted to Image format successfully.'

Thank you...

hamzasukkar
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:47 am

Mon May 18, 2020 4:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
As indicated by the error message, our Spire.PDF Free version has a limit of 3 pages for converting images. As for your situation, please download our commercial version Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:6.5.6 to convert your 4 pages file. And we are willing to provide a temporary license (one month free) of Spire.PDF for .NET to help you remove the warning message and evaluate our commercial version better. If you need it, you can contact our sales team ([email protected]) to get.

Sincerely,
Sara
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Sara.Yang
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 1:05 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron