Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:58 am

I'm trying to search a text and replace it with another text. When I use the function "ExtractText" the text returned is unreadable.

I'm using the latest version of the .Net library.

Thanks in advance.

cdf
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 am

Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:16 am

Hello Carlos,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us further investigate your issue, could you please provide your PDF document for our reference? You can upload the document here or send it to us via email ([email protected]). Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Andy.Zhou
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:03 am

Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:25 am

Hello,

I have sent you the document via email.

Thanks.

cdf
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 am

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:02 am

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your sharing and sorry for late reply on weekend.
I tested your file with the latest version and did encounter the issue you mentioned. This issue has been logged in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREPDF-4417. If there is any update on this issue, we will notify you in time. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Andy.Zhou
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:03 am

Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:07 pm

Hello,

Could you please give me an estimated time for the resolution of this issue?

I need it ASAP for a project.

Thanks!!

cdf
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 7:40 am

Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:17 am

Hello,

Thanks for your following up.

I just checked the status of your issue and found that it has been fixed. It is now in the testing phase. If it passes the test, we will compile a new version for you. Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 am

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your patience.
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version: 7.7.10 which fixes your issue SPIREPDF-4417. Please download the fix version from the following links to test.

Website link:
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link:
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF/7.7.10
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDF.NETCore/7.7.10
Sincerely,
Andy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Andy.Zhou
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:03 am

Return to Spire.PDF