Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 22, 2020 3:08 pm

I am currently trying to convert a PDF document from version 1.6 to version 1.4. I followed the steps in the guide for doing this, but keep running into an error in the line document.SaveToFile(filename). The error says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object", but I have initialized the object and given it a legitimate file directory location. What could be going wrong here? Thank you!

Edit: After doing some more looking into it, when I create a PdfDocument document = new PdfDocument(filename); it doesn't actually load my PDF into the document object.

CKneeland
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 3:04 pm

Mon May 25, 2020 2:04 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
To help us investigate your issue more accurately and quickly, please share your input file with us. You can upload it here or send it to us([email protected]) via email.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF