Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:16 pm
If I use Spire.PDF to build my custom application, would I be able to use C# code to create a PDF document but instead of saving the document to a file, I want to save it to a MemoryStream. Can this be done with Spire.PDF?
-

rayc999
-
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:14 pm
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:24 am
Dear rayc999,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Spire.PDF supports to save the PDF file to stream. Please use PdfDocument.SaveToStream method.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
-


Betsy.jiang
-
- Posts: 3099
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am
Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:38 am
Dear rayc999,
How is the issue now ? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience ?
Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team
-


Betsy.jiang
-
- Posts: 3099
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am