Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:37 am
Good morning E-Iceblue team!
I've encountered the problem with your Spire.Pdf.SaveToFile method from Spire.PDF library which falls into exception: "An item with the same key has already been added". It happens with only few of our documents, but happens constantly. I've found out already that this exception pops up quite frequently in other libraries, like Spire.XLS (topic "Exception: An item with the same key has already been added"), and even in the same Spire.PDF earlier (topic: "Getting exception "An item with the same key has already..."")(I can't post links). I can see that some of those cases you were able to solve on your side. Do you have any ideas how it can be solved in my case? I'd be very thankful for your support. I'm using Spire.PDF library version 6.8.5.
-

VolodymyrKhrushch
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:54 pm
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:20 am
Hello,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Could you please provide us with your full test code and source file that could reproduce your issue? Then we will do further analysis and give you an accurate response. You could send them to us (
[email protected]) via email. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
-


rachel.lei
-
- Posts: 1571
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:52 am
Hello,
Greetings from E-iceblue!
Could you please provide the information I mentioned above to help us investigate further? Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
-


rachel.lei
-
- Posts: 1571
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am