Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:28 pm

Hello Abel.
Thank you for helping. I solved the issue. In case someone undergoes the same problem this is the solution

Situation

It seems jdk does no longer work with ant.
So this is what I did to make my jar

1. right click on the project
2. chose "Export" in the menu
3. In the opening window chose Java and then "Runnable Jar file" => Next
4. There are 3 options , I chosed the 2 nd "package required libraries in the generated Jar"

=> The Jar I got works very well but the installer from it won't work.

The solution is to change step 4.

Chose copy required libraries into a sub-folder next to the generated JAR instead

After that the JAR works and the exe installer gives a working application.

I hope it helps someone out there.

Atomos.Acide
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:41 pm

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:09 am

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your solution.
If you have any issue in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.Doc