Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:09 pm

Spire.Doc does not load some of the content of the docx document. In the attached document, it does not load entire body section (3 paragraphs). When I save it as PDF or any other format or print it, those paragraphs are not rendered. It shows <<body>> tag instead of that.

Code
Spire.Doc.Document doc = new Spire.Doc.Document();
//Load word document
doc.LoadFromFile(@"C:\temp\letter.docx", FileFormat.docx);

ToPdfParameterList topdf = new ToPdfParameterList();
topdf.UsePSCoversion = true;
doc.SaveToFile(@"C:\temp\letter.pdf", topdf);

rakesh.panchal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:22 am

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:05 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I reproduced your issue and logged it into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-8840. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is solved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the convenience caused.

Sincerely
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:16 am

Hi Doris,

Thanks for quick response. Can you escalate this issue? We have purchased licenses for Spire.Doc and our application is in UAT waiting to go live. Anything you guys can do to quickly fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
RP

rakesh.panchal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:22 am

Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:27 am

Hello,

Due to your urgency, I have given your issue a high priority and urged the development team to investigate this issue ASAP. Once there is any progress, I will inform you immediately.

Sincerely
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:17 am

Hi Doris,

Is there any update on this issue?

Thanks.

rakesh.panchal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:22 am

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:17 am

Hi,

Sorry there is no update yet, our dev team need time to analysis your document and find the root of the issue. Please spare us more time. If there is any update, I will inform you. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:21 am

Hi Doris,

I tried this document with couple of other available libraries and they load everything in the document. We have already purchased Spire.Doc so can't buy another one right now. But we really need this resolved. This is one small but essential part of the project and we can't wait for too long. Please let me know if there is any progress.

Thanks,
RP

rakesh.panchal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:22 am

Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:37 am

Hi,

Sorry the issue is not resolved yet, our dev team is still investigating it due to its complexity. I have urged them again, please spare us a little more time. I will keep you informed if there is any meaningful progress. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:35 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Our Dev team has fixed the SPIREDOC-8840 and the hotfix (Spire.Doc Pack Hotfix Version:10.12.4) is available. Please download it from the following link.
But there are still some issues that need to be adjusted, I attached the effect image that show the error for your better reference. Please spare us a little more time, our dev team is accelerating to search for solutions. I will keep you informed if there is any update. Thanks for your understanding.
Website download link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html
Nuget download link:https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/10.12.4

Sincerely
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:03 pm

Hi Doris,

Thanks for this update. I was able to test the fix successfully. I was on vacation and was not able to test it earlier. Will be waiting to see the adjustment of rest of the issues.

Thanks you,
Rakesh

rakesh.panchal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:22 am

Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:01 am

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your reply.
Our dev team is still working on the remaining issues, I will keep you informed if there is any update. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely
Doris
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Doris.Liu
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 am

Return to Spire.Doc