Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:48 am

Hello, I am using officeMath to display LaTex equations but I would like the equation to include some text.

I have formatted the equation to include this:
\text{ whatever text to add here with spaces}

However, the spaces are always removed and the text is displayed as one word. Is there a solution for this?

nataliegracegibbons
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:45 pm

Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:36 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
I have reproduced the issue you mentioned and logged it into our issue tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-10022, our dev team will investigate and fix it. Once the issue is fixed, I will inform you asap. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:31 pm

Just following up to see if there has been any progress on this issue. thanks.

nataliegracegibbons
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:45 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:11 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
I have checked the status of your issue, it has not been solved yet, but I have urged our developers speed up fixing it, we apologize for any inconvenience caused, once the issue is fixed, I will notify you asap. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Thu Sep 11, 2025 7:45 am

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.
We just release official version(Hotfix:Spire.Doc Version:13.9.4) which fixed the issue(SPIREDOC-10022), welcome to test. Looking forward to your testing feedback.
Website Link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html
NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/13.9.4
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Docfor.NETStandard/13.9.4
Sincerely,
Talia
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

talia.liu
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2025 3:33 am

Return to Spire.Doc

cron